Re: New MaxSVN releases (incl. 1.8.17 and 1.9.5)
On 2/24/2017 11:06 AM, Johan Corveleyn wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 2:43 AM, Stefan <luke1410_at_gmx.de> wrote:
>> Please note that normally we'd have shipped this version with OpenSSL
>> 1.1.0c. However, we decided to postpone an upgrade to OpenSSL 1.1.0 for
>> the time being due to Apache httpd not having a compatible release
>> available just yet.
> I also tried updating some of my dependencies when testing alpha2, and
> noticed that serf also fails to link with OpenSSL 1.1.0e (latest
> release). I guess it depends on some 1.0.* API that's no longer there
> (I don't have the exact failure anymore -- in case others don't see
> it, I'll retry it and post the error). Perhaps this is a known issue
> for the serf specialists on this list (maybe it's already fixed on
> serf_at_trunk ?), but I'm just putting it out here.
Yes, Apache Serf 1.3.9 also doesn't build out of the box with OpenSSL
1.1.0(c). Patches are on record at  but the issue is currently
restricted from the public. Restrictions are expected to get lifted in a
week or two. In principle it's just some lib file/include folder changes
plus a small code change.
Same goes for Neon 0.30.2 btw. The patches I'd have applied are listed
here, if anybody cares .
Received on 2017-02-24 11:17:49 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev