Re: New MaxSVN releases (incl. 1.8.17 and 1.9.5)
On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 2:43 AM, Stefan <luke1410_at_gmx.de> wrote:
> Please note that normally we'd have shipped this version with OpenSSL
> 1.1.0c. However, we decided to postpone an upgrade to OpenSSL 1.1.0 for
> the time being due to Apache httpd not having a compatible release
> available just yet.
I also tried updating some of my dependencies when testing alpha2, and
noticed that serf also fails to link with OpenSSL 1.1.0e (latest
release). I guess it depends on some 1.0.* API that's no longer there
(I don't have the exact failure anymore -- in case others don't see
it, I'll retry it and post the error). Perhaps this is a known issue
for the serf specialists on this list (maybe it's already fixed on
serf_at_trunk ?), but I'm just putting it out here.
Received on 2017-02-24 11:06:53 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev