[PATCH] Keychain conditions fix-up for Darwin / Python
From: Johannes Bornhold <johannes.bornhold_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 14:40:38 +0200
I've made the attached patch to address an issue with the Python bindings on Darwin. The patch itself is attached and details about the problem follow below.
The problem was noticed when I tried to run the following Python code:
python -c 'import svn.client'
In this case Subversion has been configured with the switch "--disable-keychain", I assume
I am not too deep into C, my best guess is though that a mix of IF conditions was leading into this situation. That's why I unified them for the keychains. With the change applied the the import was working fine again.
The error output I was seeing originally was this:
Traceback (most recent call last):
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.