On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Ivan Zhakov <ivan_at_visualsvn.com> wrote:
> On 20 May 2015 at 20:31, Bert Huijben <bert_at_qqmail.nl> wrote:
> >> -----Original Message-----
> >> From: Branko Čibej [mailto:brane_at_wandisco.com]
> >> Sent: maandag 11 mei 2015 12:31
> >> To: Subversion Development
> >> Subject: Getting ready for RC2 (was: Apache Subversion 1.9.0-rc1
> >> Now that this is out of the way, I propose we start rolling
> >> RC2 immediately. A number of critical changes have already been
> >> backported to 1.9.x, and a few are still waiting in STATUS.
> >> Our pre-release soak period starts today. Currently I see nothing
> >> slated for RC2 that would require a restart of the soak, only the
> >> standard 1-week extension. Assuming we get RC2 out the door in
> >> the next 2-3 weeks and don't find anything horrible in the code
> >> during the soak, we can tentatively expect to release 1.9.0
> >> on 15th June.
> > With the key matching patch approved are there any more open issues left
> now, or can we roll rc2?
> I'm not aware of rc2 blocker issues, but I think it would be nice to
> have r1680819 (possible revprop change corruption during power loss)
> released as part of 1.9.0. It's not regression from 1.8.x, but could
> be if we release 1.8.14 before 1.9.0.
That change is now approved for both 1.8.x and 1.9.x.
Received on 2015-05-27 13:14:56 CEST