On 20.05.2015 19:31, Bert Huijben wrote:
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: Branko Čibej [mailto:brane_at_wandisco.com]
>> Sent: maandag 11 mei 2015 12:31
>> To: Subversion Development
>> Subject: Getting ready for RC2 (was: Apache Subversion 1.9.0-rc1 released)
>> Now that this is out of the way, I propose we start rolling
>> RC2 immediately. A number of critical changes have already been
>> backported to 1.9.x, and a few are still waiting in STATUS.
>> Our pre-release soak period starts today. Currently I see nothing
>> slated for RC2 that would require a restart of the soak, only the
>> standard 1-week extension. Assuming we get RC2 out the door in
>> the next 2-3 weeks and don't find anything horrible in the code
>> during the soak, we can tentatively expect to release 1.9.0
>> on 15th June.
> With the key matching patch approved are there any more open issues left now, or can we roll rc2?
I think we can roll; I'll get started on the RM tasks tomorrow, if
on-one else wants to do this (I know Ben was going to do the 1.9 bits,
but it looks like he's out of time for that).
In the meantime, the 1.9 release notes need a lot of work; I think it's
time to do that.
Received on 2015-05-20 19:48:02 CEST