Re: svn commit: r1656893 - in /subversion/trunk/subversion: svnsync/sync.c tests/cmdline/svnsync_tests_data/mergeinfo-contains-r0.dump tests/cmdline/svnsync_tests_data/mergeinfo-contains-r0.expected.dump
From: Julian Foad <julianfoad_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 12:57:43 +0000
Thanks for fixing my embarrassing bug.
I've just finished fixing this too, and expanding the test, and then found you already committed this last night. We should have used more words to communicate. The fix was easy (not too different from yours) but I spent some time on the tests.
As I think I have made a considerably more thorough set of test cases for this issue, I'm taking the liberty of committing that part. r1657182.
Apparently we had no test that synced a repository containing merginfo at all. That's another deficiency we could address with the approach of running additional (svnsync in this case) tests at the end of existing tests. I'll look into doing that after reintegrating the 'dump-load-cross-check' branch.
> Author: philip
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.