Re: 1.8.5 up for testing/signing
From: Branko Čibej <brane_at_wandisco.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 20:58:47 +0100
+1 to release
Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion, build 12F45
Dependencies from homebrew:
Tarball contents and signatures
(fsfs, bdb) x (local, svnserve, dav)
- Expanded URL keywords in the tarballs point to the release branch;
- wc-queries-test #3 fails with SQLite 3.8.1, but passes with
- C tests do not work with the --enable-optimize configure option
- 'make check-javahl' requires 'make install'
- Swig bindings do not build with the generated wrappers included in
GPG Signatures committed to the dist/dev/subversion repository.
-- Branko Čibej | Director of Subversion WANdisco // Non-Stop Data e. brane_at_wandisco.comReceived on 2013-11-17 20:59:21 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.