Re: 1.7.14 up for testing/signing
From: Branko Čibej <brane_at_wandisco.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 20:39:31 +0100
+1 to release
Mac OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion, build 12F45
Dependencies from homebrew:
Tarball contents and signatures
(fsfs, bdb) x (local, svnserve, dav+neon, dav+serf)
- Expanded URL keywords in the tarballs point to the release branch;
- 'make swig-py and 'make swig-rb' do not work in out-of-tree builds
- 'make check-javahl' requires 'make install'
- 'make check-swig-py' requires 'make install-swig-py'
- 'make check-swig-rb' requires 'make install-swig-rb'
GPG Signatures committed to the dist/dev/subversion repository.
-- Branko Čibej | Director of Subversion WANdisco // Non-Stop Data e. brane_at_wandisco.comReceived on 2013-11-17 20:40:06 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.