With Subversion 1.6.5, 1.6.13, and I believe Subversion 1.7 also, I noticed
the following bug, which I first asked about on StackOverflow about and had
independently confirmed (
I will copy straight from there.
- Revision 0: empty
- Revision 1: dir1/f1.txt
- Revision 2: dir1/f1.txt, dir1/f2.txt, dir2/f3.txt
Your typical, right?
Now for the strangeness. I'm running these commands in the WC root.
1. svn update -r1 - Update to revision 1 is successful, working copy
2. svn update --depth immediates - All good, dir2 gets created and is
empty, no other changes.
3. svn update dir1 --set-depth infinity - SVN says OK, but
won't pop up in my working copy.
4. svn update - just cause I'm getting anxious - nothing,
wont pop up.
5. svn update -r1 - Error: dir1/f2.txt is not under version control
6. svn update - Now I get dir1/f2.txt in.
Received on 2013-08-08 18:28:09 CEST