[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Serf issue #102 and 1.8.0 release timing

From: Branko ─îibej <brane_at_apache.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2013 17:18:19 +0200

I think it's clear that we have to wait for a Serf bugfix release before
releasing RC3, and during that time our soak period is simply on hold.
What happens after Serf 1.2.1 is released depends on the changes there.
If it's just a trivial bugfix for the digest authn issue, then we can
simply continue our soak (of which there are, IIRC, another two weeks).
If not -- then we're faced with a significant change in a non-optional
dependency and I can't think we can wiggle our way out of restarting the
soak in that case.

-- Brane
Received on 2013-06-03 17:18:30 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.