On 03/29/2013 01:17 PM, C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> I've just completed my review of the new-in-1.8 public APIs, minus the bits
> that Philip reviewed (thanks!) and the new merge-related stuff which, if I
> understand from recent threads correctly, is still subject to some churn.
> The results of my review revealed overwhelmingly positive results which, in
> my approximation, are non-contentious. I had (for some definition of "had")
> to touch up quite a few docstring in the process, but by and large those
> were stylistic nits with the occasionally overlooked item.
Question on svn_repos_load_fs4() and svn_repos_get_fs_build_parser4()
(maybe other functions have a similar text):
* @note If @a start_rev and @a end_rev are valid revisions, this
* function presumes the revisions as numbered in @a dumpstream only
* increase from the beginning of the stream to the end. Gaps in the
* number sequence are ignored, but upon finding a revision number
* younger than the specified range, this function may stop loading
* new revisions regardless of their number.
What does 'may stop' mean? Does it flips a coin ;) Seriously, will it
or will it not stop, or under which conditions.
Received on 2013-03-31 06:32:14 CEST