[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: [PATCH] fix for diff optimization bug

From: Johan Corveleyn <jcorvel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 14:34:45 +0100

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 2:22 PM, Hideki IWAMOTO
<h-iwamoto_at_kit.hi-ho.ne.jp> wrote:
> Hi, Daniel.
> Sorry for not understanding using of issue tracker.
>> OK, thanks for this. Could you set a more descriptive 'summary' on the
>> issue, please? i.e., describe the bug, not just state that there is
>> one.
> I change to summary to
> 'When the identical suffix starts at chunk boundary,
> "svn diff" produces incorrect diff'.
>> (Also, Johan is just a volunteer and might not have time to look into
>> the bug, despite the fact you've assigned it to him; I suppose you know
>> that, but restating it won't hurt.)
> I also changed assign to the default owner of libsvn_diff.

Great, thanks for finding and fixing that bug.

It's indeed best in general to assign bugs just to the default owner
(issues_at_subversion). People will assign to themselves when they start
working on something.

I'm following "from a distance" right now ... too many family
obligations at the moment :-). I'll certainly take a closer look in a
couple of days.


Received on 2012-12-29 14:35:37 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.