[RFC] Performing backport merge commits from cron
From: Daniel Shahaf <danielsh_at_elego.de>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 14:42:10 +0200
Okay, maybe I wasn't clear enough. :-)
Create a role account on svn-qavm.apache.org and have it run
Impact on the backport process:
- The RM still needs to verify that STATUS is empty before rolling
- STATUS entries will need to adhere to the current syntax.
- Approved STATUS entries that are not to be auto-merged will need to
- post-commit emails allow us to review the merges that are committed.
- Stefan has root on svn-qavm and he's agreed to help by turning the
- Beyond that it's just debugging :)
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.