1.7.0-rc4 blocked, pending a third +1 for the r1173425 group in STATUS
[just changing the Subject]
Paul Burba wrote on Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 09:29:46 -0400:
> On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Daniel Shahaf <danielsh_at_elego.de> wrote:
> > Hyrum K Wright wrote on Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 14:46:20 -0400:
> >> Update: we're still waiting for some more eyes and votes in STATUS on
> >> this issue, though I think Daniel has some additional changes which
> >> should be included in it.
> > I don't. I spotted one hunk yesterday, and Paul and Philip already
> > added it to the backport with their +1.
> > We are waiting for a third +1 on the change --- at least for the
> > merge*.c and merge*.py parts of the change.
> Does anyone have time to take a look at the r1173425 group? If you
> are looking for a semi-brief explanation of the problem see
Received on 2011-09-27 15:59:51 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev