Re: Subversion 1.7.0 GO / NO-GO
On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 3:11 PM, Daniel Shahaf <danielsh_at_elego.de> wrote:
> Hyrum K Wright wrote on Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 14:46:20 -0400:
>> Update: we're still waiting for some more eyes and votes in STATUS on
>> this issue, though I think Daniel has some additional changes which
>> should be included in it.
> I don't. I spotted one hunk yesterday, and Paul and Philip already
> added it to the backport with their +1.
> We are waiting for a third +1 on the change --- at least for the
> merge*.c and merge*.py parts of the change.
Does anyone have time to take a look at the r1173425 group? If you
are looking for a semi-brief explanation of the problem see
Received on 2011-09-27 15:30:20 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev