On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Hyrum K Wright
> On Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 3:06 PM, C. Michael Pilato <cmpilato_at_collab.net> wrote:
>> On 09/21/2011 06:07 PM, Hyrum K Wright wrote:
>>> Roll rc4 this weekend (or as soon as the backport is merged) and run
>>> that on svn.apache.org to satisfy the concerns of those wanting more
>>> When we are satisfied, I'll cut the final release from the same magic
>>> revision as rc4, to simplify the signing procedure. This may be a
>>> week or two after rc4 is released.
>> +1. I get the sense that overall this release is a solid one, but I
>> understand Ivan's concerns about the last-minute churn around the mergeinfo
>> validation stuff. So, your proposed plan makes sense to me, Hyrum.
> There seems to be something of a consensus around this, then, so I'll
> run with it as soon as the validate-mergeinfo fixes are approved and
> backported. I'll be on a plane most of tomorrow, so if it doesn't
> happen before then, I'll roll rc4 on Saturday.
Update: we're still waiting for some more eyes and votes in STATUS on
this issue, though I think Daniel has some additional changes which
should be included in it.
uberSVN: Apache Subversion Made Easy
Received on 2011-09-24 20:46:55 CEST