crash during svn blame on windows 64-bit version
From: Marc Haesen <Marc.Haesen_at_oneaccess-net.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 08:53:41 +0100
I saw a crash when running svn blame with a svn.exe compiled for win64
After some investigation I found the reason for the crash.
The reason is because apr.h is using the define WIN64 for defining the
(I am using the apr.h/apr.hw delivered with httpd-2.2.17)
WIN64 is currently not defined when compiling for 64-bit on windows.
This caused the wrong code to be generated for the contains_eol function
1. Replace #ifdef WIN64 by #ifdef _WIN64 in apr.h (or apr.hw since
I used option 1 since _WIN64 is always defined by visual studio when
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.