[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Will we release 1.5.9? (was Re: 1.5.9 up for testing/signing)

From: Stefan Sperling <stsp_at_elego.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 19:58:47 +0100

On Mon, Dec 20, 2010 at 12:31:55PM -0600, Hyrum K. Wright wrote:
> We got two sigs for each of Windows and Unix for 1.5.9, but the
> signing process has stalled from there. I'd still like to release
> this, if possible, but we should probably make a decision at some
> point.

I have run tests but haven't gotten around to send a sig yet.
Will try to do so later tonight.

Received on 2010-12-20 19:59:32 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.