Will we release 1.5.9? (was Re: 1.5.9 up for testing/signing)
We got two sigs for each of Windows and Unix for 1.5.9, but the
signing process has stalled from there. I'd still like to release
this, if possible, but we should probably make a decision at some
On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 3:55 PM, Hyrum K. Wright
> 1.5.9 tarballs are up for testing and signing. The magic revision is r1041577:
> To sign the release, please input your signatures using the script here:
> (The script worked pretty well for 1.6.15, but if you discover any
> bugs please let me know.)
> Testing by enthusiastic users is also welcomed (but remember that this
> is not yet a blessed release, with all that that implies). If you are
> a package maintainer, please do not included this release in your
> distribution until after it has been formally released.
> I'd like to collect all the signatures in time to do a release by December 6.
Received on 2010-12-20 19:32:33 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev