This thread was originally posted on the svn-users list but I got no
I'm reposting it here in the hope that this can be addressed.
I'm having a problem with our new SVN system.
Initially I thought it was a problem with TortoiseSVN but after
discussing it on their mailing list and performing the same actions
command line svn it seems the problem further up the pipe.
Anyway, I'm getting Out Of Memory for this command:
svn merge --non-interactive http://xxx/branches/Southwark_Permits "C:
Ubuntu Server 8.04
svn, version 1.5.1 (r32289)
Win XP SP3 32bit
4GB (3.25GB available) of RAM
svn, version 1.6.9 (r901367)
compiled Jan 21 2010, 22:00:47
Previous thread at TSVN:
I've tested tortoise on two machines, a clean check out and merge
fails (test merge succeeds)
Command line test succeeds on my machine.
I know that's not a lot of information to go on, but if somebody can
show me how to get more info out of svn I can post it.
Since I originally posted on svn-users I have tested the merge on the
Ubuntu server itself.
The merge works perfectly on Ubuntu with memory usage of the process
being well under 1MB at all times.
Received on 2010-03-31 15:33:16 CEST