[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: mergeinfo regression test failures on trunk

From: Julian Foad <julianfoad_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:45:01 +0000

Philip Martin wrote:
> Julian Foad <julianfoad_at_btopenworld.com> writes:
>
> > On Mon, 2010-02-01, Philip Martin wrote:
> >> "C. Michael Pilato" <cmpilato_at_collab.net> writes:
> >>
> >> > Oh, I dunno. r8391162080374191731 seems a bit ... off. (But yes, the
> >> > regexps don't match -- they expect "Recording mergeinfo for reverse merge"
> >> > but get "Recording mergeinfo for merge" (no "reverse").
> >>
> >> I didn't spot that! 8391162080374191731 is 0x747365742D6E7673 which
> >> looks like an ASCII string. I guess we have a pool use problem.
> >
> > FWIW I can't reproduce the problem. The tests pass for me.
>
> I fixed the problem in r905403.

Oh. I should check before investigating. (I first tried it on the day
you reported it, but it still might have been after r905403.)

Thanks for fixing it.

- Julian
Received on 2010-02-03 13:45:40 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.