[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: mergeinfo regression test failures on trunk

From: Philip Martin <philip.martin_at_wandisco.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 12:31:34 +0000

Julian Foad <julianfoad_at_btopenworld.com> writes:

> On Mon, 2010-02-01, Philip Martin wrote:
>> "C. Michael Pilato" <cmpilato_at_collab.net> writes:
>>
>> > Oh, I dunno. r8391162080374191731 seems a bit ... off. (But yes, the
>> > regexps don't match -- they expect "Recording mergeinfo for reverse merge"
>> > but get "Recording mergeinfo for merge" (no "reverse").
>>
>> I didn't spot that! 8391162080374191731 is 0x747365742D6E7673 which
>> looks like an ASCII string. I guess we have a pool use problem.
>
> FWIW I can't reproduce the problem. The tests pass for me.

I fixed the problem in r905403.

-- 
Philip
Received on 2010-02-03 13:32:13 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.