Subversion in 2010
From: Hyrum K. Wright <hyrum_wright_at_mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 12:22:06 -0600
I hope the holidays have been good for everybody in the Subversion community. In between spending some quality time with family, and eating more than I ought, I've done a bit thinking about Subversion in 2010, what I'd like to see happen, and some goals that we can work toward as a community. Here's my list (in no particular order):
* Release 1.7 with wc-ng and obliterate support
* Build our developer community
* Finish joining the ASF and dissolve SVN Corp
* Talk to users more
* Build out our web presence on s.a.o.
* Profit! (well, maybe not...)
Each of these probably deserves it's own thread for more in-depth discussion, but it's useful to have a high-level view. What are your plans for Subversion in 2010?
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.