[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Bugreport for subversion

From: Anders Kvist <kvist_at_cego.dk>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 14:17:33 +0200


I just upgraded to newest release, 1.5.0 and had some problems with 'svn
log --xml'. Also tried the latest trunk (31863).

We have an older server serving subversion via web_dav, running
subversion 1.1.0.

When doing a 'svn log --limit 10 --xml http://path/to/repo', i always
get two </logentry> at the bottom of the output.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

After a bit of debugging, I found out that it was caused in
./subversion/svn/log-cmd.c on line 334 (newest trunk - revision 31863).
Apparently the last log_entry->revision is -1 and causing it to fail.

I tried this against other svn repositories, but couldn't make them
fail. We've been using a lot of other versions of subversion and never
had this problem before.

I don't have the knowledge to start debugging more into why this
revision -1 appears, but I hope you can help. For now, I have out
commented the line, but I guess it's there for a reason :)


To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help_at_subversion.tigris.org
Received on 2008-06-24 20:03:28 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.