[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: [HEADS-UP] Need more backports to 1.5.0?

From: Stefan Sperling <stsp_at_elego.de>
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 19:06:50 +0200

On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 12:22:37PM -0400, Mark Phippard wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 12:18 PM, Hyrum K. Wright
> <hyrum_wright_at_mail.utexas.edu> wrote:
> >> I guess Hyrum's not gonna be happy about an -rc10, but I would not object
> >> putting those fixes into 1.5.0 if more people think it's necessary.
> >
> > It's not that big of a deal for me personally; I'm just as anxious to get
> > 1.5.0 out the door as everybody else.
> >
> > I suggest we move the proposed fixes to the 1.5.0 section of STATUS. We can
> > continue to debate, and if needed, I'll roll rc10 tomorrow.
> It looks like both changes already have the votes required. So at
> least that is taken care of already. I agree someone should move them
> both in STATUS, so there is confusion about which changes we are
> including.

I've moved them to the candidate section in r31631.
Not to the approved section yet, because I still expect this discussion
to continue. Technically, the changes have enough votes to go into
the approved section, though.

Daniel and I have also scanned STATUS for other crash bugs, the only
one we could find is r31619, which Lieven said can wait for 1.5.1.


  • application/pgp-signature attachment: stored
Received on 2008-06-08 19:07:25 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.