[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: svn commit: r30640 - branches/svnserve-logging/subversion/svnserve

From: <epg_at_google.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:01:07 -0700

Karl Fogel <kfogel_at_red-bean.com> writes:

> discussion on dev_at_apr). While apr-izing it would be the ideal solution,
> I think I'd rather live with the ever-so-slight-messiness for now.
> You've carefully left attributions intact, so it's all traceable.


> To simplify things a bit, you could get rid of the MAX_STRING_LEN
> #define, since we only use it in one of our callers. We could hardcode
> it or call it any name we want. It's not like we got the idea of
> defining constants from httpd :-), and this way all of our copying would
> be confined to httpd/trunk/server/util.c.

Well, I don't think you can claim copyright over just '#define
MAX_STRING_LEN 8192' ;->. I can rename the macro to MAX_ERR_LEN
or something, but I still want to say where I got the magic number.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help_at_subversion.tigris.org
Received on 2008-04-17 20:01:30 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.