[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Problems with LibEAY32.dll/intl3_svn.lib

From: Vasilescu, Dan <Dan.Vasilescu_at_lmsintl.com>
Date: 2006-03-08 08:51:46 CET

Hi all,


I am trying to build a client with Visual Studio 2003 and I manage to resolve all the unresolved externals but I have an error while running the small application I manage to write:

"The ordinal 2693 could not be located in the dynamic library LIBEAY32.dll"

I am working with version 1.2.3 of binary and development packages. I have intl3_svn.dll/.lib version from 15 Feb 2005. I am using also Berkeley db4.3 ( I needed it for resolving _db_create )

I have tried with version 1.3.0 but I did not found a proper intl3_svn.lib.

Best regards,


Dan Mircea Vasilescu
Software Development Engineer, Test Division
LMS International
Phone: +40 (268) 414 200
Fax: +40 (268) 414 232
dan.vasilescu@lmsintl.com <mailto:dan.vasilescu@lmsintl.com>


+-+-+- Email Confidentiality Footer +-+-+-
Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not print, retain, copy nor disseminate this message or any part of it to anyone and you should notify the sender by reply email and destroy this message. Neglecting this clause could be a breach of confidence. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that are not related to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.
Received on Wed Mar 8 08:51:53 2006

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.