[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Issues #745 and #690 are nearly finished.

From: <cmpilato_at_collab.net>
Date: 2002-06-28 16:39:33 CEST

cmpilato@collab.net writes:

[...]
> Next, I ran `svn log --verbose' on both of the new repositories, to
> see a) if the new printing of changed paths worked, and b) how the
> speeds compared. Well, I diff'd the outputs of the two runs, and
> there was ONE LINE of difference -- looks like a small bug in the new
> code, where something printed a 'U' instead of a 'D' for a path that
> got deleted. WOW!

Heh, as it turns out, the one line of difference that occured was
actually the RIGHT thing. It was the current `svn log' that was
broken. I checked my dumpfile, and in revision 1591 the
/tags/0.10.0/trunk directory was *replaced*, not deleted. The svn
client currently has a bug though, where the log receiver shows a 'U'
for all items that should be an 'R'. So the bug that exists is in
client, as well as in the current server.

Sweet!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: dev-unsubscribe@subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: dev-help@subversion.tigris.org
Received on Fri Jun 28 16:40:06 2002

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.