I'd like to write some tests that create a repository and import some
files. But, in order to do this, you need some files. So, the
question is, how do you get those files. As I see it, there are
really two options:
1. Put a tree with files to test in the subversion/subversion/tests
dir. This would probably be the greek tree, and could be just copied
2. Have a data structure for creating files and dir hierarchies.
This would look something like this (in python):
tree = [ ("A/B/C/lambda", "This is lambda"),
("A/B/omega", "This is omega") ]
Then you have a function create_tree(tree) which lays this out on the
Advantages of 1.
- It's easy
- The tree could be shared between tests (and even with the C test
Advatages of 1.
- It's probably more flexible
I don't really care either way. Does anyone else have opinions on this?
sam th --- sam_at_uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
Received on Sat Oct 21 14:36:29 2006
- application/pgp-signature attachment: stored