[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: APR Changes to apr_stat and apr_getfileinfo

From: Ben Collins-Sussman <sussman_at_newton.collab.net>
Date: 2001-01-23 19:33:20 CET

Kevin Pilch-Bisson <kevin@pilch-bisson.net> writes:

> I did a CVS update today, and noticed that the APR interface has changed
> for apr_stat and apr_getfileinfo to accept an argument for what info
> should be returned. I changed the three files to retrieve the normal
> information you would expect from a unix stat call. Here is the diff:

Just reviewed your patch, Kevin, and it looks great. You've fixed all
the (recently) broken apr_stat() calls we were making. I'll apply the
patch very soon.

However, the tree still won't build right now because apr_item_t just
vanished from APR, and libsvn_subr/keysort.c was depending heavily on
it. I need to fix this problem as well when I commit.
Received on Sat Oct 21 14:36:19 2006

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.