[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: APR Changes to apr_stat and apr_getfileinfo

From: Branko Čibej <brane_at_xbc.nu>
Date: 2001-01-22 19:08:56 CET

Kevin Pilch-Bisson wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I did a CVS update today, and noticed that the APR interface has changed
> for apr_stat and apr_getfileinfo to accept an argument for what info
> should be returned. I changed the three files to retrieve the normal
> information you would expect from a unix stat call. Here is the diff:

Hi Kevin,

Did you try to run the client tests after you made this change (or just
"make check" in the subversion subdir)? They fail for me. I haven't
looked at the reason, I assume you'll jump at the chance to do some
debugging. :-)

Oh, about your patch to libsvn_fs/delta.c: I think you missed reading
the HACKING file. It has a bit to say about the Subversion coding
standard and writing log messages. Please try to adher to those
standards; we'd like to keep the subversion code uniform. If you use
Emacs, it'll do most of the work for you.

That doesn't mean you'r patches aren't apreciated, of course!

-- 
Brane �ibej
    home:   <brane_at_xbc.nu>             http://www.xbc.nu/brane/
    work:   <branko.cibej_at_hermes.si>   http://www.hermes-softlab.com/
     ACM:   <brane_at_acm.org>            http://www.acm.org/
Received on Sat Oct 21 14:36:19 2006

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.