Re: Reserved checkouts
From: Karl Fogel <kfogel_at_galois.collab.net>
Date: 2000-10-24 15:25:18 CEST
Brian Behlendorf <email@example.com> writes:
Oh, not to worry -- nothing in the current design makes them
To prove that it's not a problem, here's an implementation:
1. Client A requests a reserved checkout of tree T
2. Server sets a non-historical property on T noting that client
3. Client B tries to commit to T, the commit fails because the
4. Client A releases the reservation. Server removes the
5. Client B commits and succeeds.
With a flexible server-side hook interface, such as Subversion will
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Dev mailing list.