Changelog for 0.9.31
****** IMPORTANT NOTE ******
This release of Subclipse requires Subversion 1.2 (JavaHL or CLI) on
the client. It will not work with Subversion 1.1 on the client. As
the JavaHL binaries for Windows are included. On other platforms,
you should obtain the correct binaries before you install this release.
NOTE to JavaSVN Users: If you want to continue to use JavaSVN
you should wait until a corresponding update to JavaSVN has
been made available. Then install this update first, followed by the
update to JavaSVN.
*** Subversion 1.2 Support
* Updated JavaHL support to new 1.2 framework, such as Notify2
* Support for new Lock/Unlock commands
* Added decorators to show files that are locked (not modified) and
* Added information to properties page about local lock information.
* CommitDialog has option to keep Locks on commit
* Added locking support to validateEdit() method of team provider. This
meand if you are editing or refactoring resources that require locks,
you will be prompted to acquire locks and must get them before you can
* Resolved problems when taking any action that needs to retrieve the
contents of a file that has been moved.
* Support --dry-run option on merge from JavaHL adapter
*** UI Refinements
* New/updated icons
* Fixed location of annotate icon for Log Entries. It was pointing to a
resource that didn't exist.
* Issue #: 280. Resolve action should apply to folders as well as files.
Moved ResolveAction from File to Resource contribution
* Removed border from log entry comment field to match other components
in the view
* Wrote more HTML help, improved CSS look-and-feel, added images,
fixed HTML warning. Updated help index/TOCs
*** Other Issues
* Issue #: 283. Copied message keys from Team and CVS plugins. The API
of the internal Policy classes has changed in Eclipse 3.1
* Change the way that the conflict problem markers are created to avoid
creating a loop scenario with the decorators.
* Modified update, merge and switch via JavaHL to output "statistics" in
the console such as the number of files updated, added, conflicted
Subclipse Repository Restructuring
The repository has been restructured so that there is now a "Eclipse2.x"
branch where the old Subclipse release can be modified. The current
release has moved from the "subclipse-3" branch to "trunk". The
subclipse-3 branch will hang around for a while in case we need to make an
emergency fix of some sort for Subversion 1.1.x users.
Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.
Received on Tue May 24 05:40:33 2005