Announcing Scm Workbench 0.9.3 for Git, Mercurial and Subversion
SCM Workbench features
• Support Subversion (svn), Mercurial (hg) and Git projects.
• Experimental support for Perforce (P4)
• Easy to learn and use
• Builtin User Guide describes the operation and features of the application.
• Add project wizard can scan for all your existing projects.
• All subversion client operations in a GUI
• Many Git client operations in a GUI
• GUI git rebase
• Some mercurial (hg) client operations in a GUI
• Enhanced operations (subversion rename of modified files etc)
• Support for Dark mode
• Support software development workflow
• Builtin GUI diff showing line and character diffs
• Ability to diff between revisions in a files history
• Runs on Windows, Mac OS X and Unix platforms
Please visit http://scm-workbench.barrys-emacs.org/ for downloads, git source, user guide and further information on SCM Workbench.
New in 0.9.3
• Lots of improvement since the last release
• Update to use python3.7, PyQt5 5.12 and pysvn with svn 1.12
Received on 2019-09-02 17:25:37 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users