Bug report: An error occurred during authentication
From: Jan Marti <jan.marti_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 00:32:23 +0100
Bug report: Now i installed Windows 10 x64 Pro a new virtualisation host
But now, with Win10 instead of Win7 as reverse proxy, i get that error
"An error occurred during authentication"
- The SSL certificate is not from an offcial certificate issuer, it's
- The login is 100% correct, when i visit the URL in the browser i see the
- I also tried:
- Disabling the "RequestFilteringModule" in IIS -> does not work
- Disabling IIS "Compression of static contents" -> does not work
- The other "special" settings of apache SVN are the following
- Disabling "mod_deflate"
- Enabling "mod_headers" and adding that line the svn vhost: RequestHeader
The SVN client seems tob e unable to do the same thing that browsers do,
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.