[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Bug report: An error occurred during authentication

From: Jan Marti <jan.marti_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 00:32:23 +0100

Bug report: Now i installed Windows 10 x64 Pro a new virtualisation host
system which also has a role as reverse proxy with IIS to use "Windows
Authentication", before i used Windows 7 x64 Pro. The settings on the SVN
apache webserver virtual machine are still the same...


But now, with Win10 instead of Win7 as reverse proxy, i get that error


"An error occurred during authentication"



- The SSL certificate is not from an offcial certificate issuer, it's
generated by Win10 IIS

- The login is 100% correct, when i visit the URL in the browser i see the
SVN directories


- I also tried:

- Disabling the "RequestFilteringModule" in IIS -> does not work

- Disabling IIS "Compression of static contents" -> does not work


- The other "special" settings of apache SVN are the following

- Disabling "mod_deflate"

- Enabling "mod_headers" and adding that line the svn vhost: RequestHeader
edit Destination ^https: http: early



The SVN client seems tob e unable to do the same thing that browsers do,
because it works on ALL BROWSERS!!



Received on 2019-01-07 15:08:55 CET

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.