On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 3:48 PM, Max Bernhardt <Max.Bernhardt_at_gmx.eu> wrote:
> Hi Johan,
> thanks for the reply. Sorry for the personal mail, but since I'm not
> subscribed, this is the only way I know of to respond.
> No our client was still version 1.7.8, so this might have caused the
> The revert was the first thing I tried, but after that the file was still
> available in my working copy, so I had to remove it
> manually by running svn rm.
> Since 1.10 will have more & better capabilities of resolving tree conflicts,
> I can live with the manual workaround until then.
> Again, thanks for the reply
Okay, thanks for letting me know. Using a 1.7.x client could indeed
have been the underlying cause of the problem to start with. Best to
upgrade your client to the most recent version (i.e. 1.9.7 at this
You could have put the users@ list in cc of your mail to me, but no
problem. I've put users@ in cc again, for completeness of the
Received on 2018-01-11 16:11:18 CET