On 5 February 2016 at 21:38, Michael Osipov <michaelo_at_apache.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> Subversion advised me to report this.
> The following command was performed:
> svn --non-interactive list
> The repo is available here , the crash files are here .
> The issue can always be reproduced, it does not require to run the tests
> with Maven on Maven Wagon.
I cannot reproduce:
svn --non-interactive file:///D:/Ivan/temp/repos/test-repo-svn
C:\Program Files\VisualSVN Server\bin>svn --version
svn, version 1.9.3 (r1718519)
compiled Dec 15 2015, 11:23:08 on x86-microsoft-windows6.1.7601
Copyright (C) 2015 The Apache Software Foundation.
This software consists of contributions made by many people;
see the NOTICE file for more information.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/
The following repository access (RA) modules are available:
* ra_svn : Module for accessing a repository using the svn network protocol.
- handles 'svn' scheme
* ra_local : Module for accessing a repository on local disk.
- handles 'file' scheme
* ra_serf : Module for accessing a repository via WebDAV protocol using serf.
- using serf 1.3.8 (compiled with 1.3.8)
- handles 'http' scheme
- handles 'https' scheme
The following authentication credential caches are available:
* Wincrypt cache in C:\Users\ivan\AppData\Roaming\Subversion
Received on 2016-02-05 20:31:41 CET