[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

issue with svn_load_dirs

From: Szokovacs Robert <szo_at_szo.hu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 14:38:38 +0200


I tried to use Konsole output svn_load_dirs (ubuntu, version Konsole
output 1.8.10-5ubuntu1) to upgrade my sems installation from
https://github.com/sems-server/sems/archive/1.5.0.tar.gz to
https://github.com/sems-server/sems/archive/1.6.0.tar.gz. I had the
1.5.0 in my SVN repo, and I run the command like this:
Konsole output
/usr/bin/svn_load_dirs svn://IP/XX/vendor_branches/sems/ . sems-1.6.0
as I did lots of times before. It failed in the "adding phase", because
it decided some of the files should be added, but in reality, those
files were present in both versions, those I checked, identical. I'm not
proficient enough to dig to the root of the issue, but could work around
it with adding "--force" to the line1182
>> Konsole output
read_from_process($svn, 'add', '-N', '--targets', $target_filename);
I guess the bug is somewhere in generating the list of files to add.


Received on 2015-06-30 14:40:12 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.