> From: Ryan Schmidt
> Sent: Wednesday, 7 August 2013 12:39 PM
> On Aug 6, 2013, at 15:55, Denis Gadelha wrote:
> > Also when trying to show 'svn log' I'm getting: RA layer request
> > failed svn: Unexpected HTTP status 501 'Method Not Implemented' on
> Similar error was reported recently on this list.
Several times, too.
> Are you running a very old version of Subversion on the server?
The odds are "yes", given SVN issue #4404. The next release should fix it, from what I've seen.
- The contents of this email, and any attachments, are strictly private
- It may contain legally privileged or sensitive information and is intended
solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
- Only the intended recipient may review, reproduce, retransmit, disclose,
disseminate or otherwise use or take action in reliance upon the information
contained in this email and any attachments, with the permission of
Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd.
- If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
immediately and promptly delete the email and attachments, together with
any copies, from all computers.
- It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any attached files
for computer viruses and other defects and we recommend that it be
subjected to your virus checking procedures prior to use.
- Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd. does not accept liability for any loss or damage
of any nature, howsoever caused, which may result
directly or indirectly from this communication or any attached files.
Received on 2013-08-07 04:54:36 CEST