> From: lieven.govaerts
> On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Philip Martin
> <philip.martin_at_wandisco.com> wrote:
> > Philip Martin <philip.martin_at_wandisco.com> writes:
> >> Lieven Govaerts <lgo_at_apache.org> writes:
> >>>> C:\Customer>svn log -v ./
> >>>> svn: E175002: Unexpected HTTP status 501 'Method Not
> >>>> on '/Subversio
> >>>> svn: E200007: Additional errors:
> >>>> svn: E200007: The requested report is unknown.
> Geoff, can you log an issue in our issue tracker with
> reference to this mail thread?
Done. Issue #4404 has been logged, specifically for the first part of the issue. Personally, I don't like reporting two issues in one report, so I'll leave the other issue separate - at least until I'm asked to lodge that as well. At least the original issue report references some of the many mailing list discussions about it.
> >>> For this part of your issue, I'm interested in seeing a network
> >>> trace (wireshark, fiddler) between your client and server.
> >> That's easy to reproduce using 1.1.4 mod_dav_svn:
> Can you test if attached patch fixes this issue?
And thanks for that Philip and Lieven.
- The contents of this email, and any attachments, are strictly private
- It may contain legally privileged or sensitive information and is intended
solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
- Only the intended recipient may review, reproduce, retransmit, disclose,
disseminate or otherwise use or take action in reliance upon the information
contained in this email and any attachments, with the permission of
Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd.
- If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender
immediately and promptly delete the email and attachments, together with
any copies, from all computers.
- It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any attached files
for computer viruses and other defects and we recommend that it be
subjected to your virus checking procedures prior to use.
- Australian Arrow Pty. Ltd. does not accept liability for any loss or damage
of any nature, howsoever caused, which may result
directly or indirectly from this communication or any attached files.
Received on 2013-08-06 01:33:48 CEST