RE: How to remove revision number in mergeinfo eligible list
> From: Z W [mailto:mpc8250_at_gmail.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 4:09 PM
> To: Andrew Reedick
> Cc: users_at_subversion.apache.org
> Subject: Re: How to remove revision number in mergeinfo eligible list
> Hi Andrew
> Thanks for responding; appreciate it.
> We followed your instruction -
> svn propget svn:mergeinfo https://.../root/trunk > a.txt
> svn propget svn:mergeinfo . > b.txt
> diff a.txt b.txt
> a.txt returns an empty file
> b.txt returns empty too.
> The revision number 6554 change is about the creation of the trunk (https://.../root/trunk). In this trunk it has 2 directories A and B.
> In our working copy directory, it has directories A and B, too.
> We're trying to merge from the trunk to working copy branch
> svn mergeinfo ... | grep 6554 returns empty.
Okay... let's try this again.
1. checkout a clean workspace.
2. cd workspace
3. svn mergeinfo --show-revs eligible https://some.url.com/svn/root/trunk > pre-mergeinfo.txt
4. svn propget svn:mergeinfo . > pre-prop.txt
5. svn merge -c 6554 --record-only https://some.url.com/svn/root/trunk
6. svn propget svn:mergeinfo . > post-prop.txt
7. svn mergeinfo --show-revs eligible https://some.url.com/svn/root/trunk > post-mergeinfo.txt
8. diff pre-mergeinfo.txt post-mergeinfo.txt
I expect r6554 to be in pre-mergeinfo.txt and not in post-mergeinfo.txt.
9. diff pre-prop.txt post-prop.txt
If these files are different, then svn:mergeinfo was updated.
Received on 2013-05-08 23:35:45 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users