AW: Info about SVN
From: Niemann, Hartmut <hartmut.niemann_at_siemens.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 11:19:15 +0200
You were already told that subversion does only parts of what you need.
Maybe have a look at Redmine for web access, tickets, workflows, email notification and such things.
It is still no content management system with XML capabilities, but it will happily
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Von: Balta, Andre [mailto:Andre.Balta_at_Cubic.com]
· Assign authorized users with groups, roles and permissions (CRUD)
· Web based view and interface
· Support TLS/SSL
· Support digital signatures (certificates/CAC)
· Support Content management
o XML documents
o XSLT (transforms)
o Cascading Style sheets
· Support creation of task items, assignment to action officers, suspense date and status
· Support version control of content (tied to issues)
· Support workflow for content
· User defined workflow schemas
· Automated promotion based on criteria
· User promotion limited by access
· Support e-mail notification on state change
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.