Re: how do I revert a bad commit without creating a new revision?
From: Alan Barrett <apb_at_cequrux.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 08:47:24 +0200
On Fri, 08 Jul 2011, Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
To truncate a repository that uses the "fsfs" format, so that
1. Ensure that no new changes can be committed. (Tell your
2. Ensure that you have a backup.
3. Examine the "db/current" file in the repository. It should
4. Change the "db/current" file, making it refer to the most
5. Delete the db/revs and db/revprops files corresponding to the
6. Allow access to the repository again.
Any working copies that have references to the revisions that have
--apb (Alan Barrett)
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.