Re: XML parsing and checksum mismatch errors at updates and checkouts
"Bert Huijben" <bert_at_qqmail.nl> writes:
>> What I find is that the problem sometimes appears and sometimes does
>> not. It's not predictable either, repeating a failed export/checkout
>> will sometimes work and sometimes fail at a different place. That is
>> the case when I try that neon URL:
>> svn: E200014: Checksum mismatch for
>> expected: 3bd789b372ca14793e8ac228cdf43a15
>> actual: be72d4221d805da2484b1cd0182b9049
>> svn: E200014: Checksum mismatch for 'subversion/tests/xx/src/ne_ssl.h':
>> expected: 6fbb6c5dda02229623c887a9a08b1533
>> actual: 4f0c8e04845b70ebf1e88adbb780a2f0
>> I suspect the pool/memory handling in serf or libsvn_ra_serf, but I'm
>> not certain.
> The update in one fetch operation in neon doesn't receive all checksums in
> all places. Serf receives a few more, because it uses a request per file.
> For trunk I fixed the missing checksums for 1.7, so a trunk server with a
> trunk client gets all the checksums editor v1 supports.
> But using an older server or an older client will not. In that case you just
> get the calculated checksums in your working copy.
> I think this server is pre 1.5, but it is certainly possible to get invalid
> checksums in a checkout when you encounter the problems mentioned in issue
> #3711. But you don't encounter these problems with trunk clients.
I was getting those checksum errors while doing an export, I'm not sure
how 3711 is relevant.
Received on 2011-04-08 12:00:16 CEST
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users