Announce: Subversion Hook Framework 2.0
Subversion Hook Framework 2.0 is now available.
The framework provides XML-configurable handlers for Subversion hook events.
* Hook actions defined via XML files.
* Nestable filtering actions are based on user-defined regular expressions.
* Written in object-oriented Perl so that it runs under both
Windows and Unix variants.
* Utilizes the Log::log4perl package for dynamic logging of hook processing.
See the wiki for examples of:
* Preventing name case collisions under Windows.
* Sending automated emails upon commits to specific repository regions.
* Restricting where mergeinfo may be set.
* Setting revision files to trigger background processes.
Received on 2010-01-16 16:35:30 CET
This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users