[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: AW: mod_dav_svn support in suse 11 ?

From: J. Bakshi <joydeep_at_infoservices.in>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 15:20:37 +0530

Clausen, Arn (IT/I4Z) wrote:
> Look in your Apache-Config:
>
> "/etc/sysconfig/apache2"
>
> Which "APACHE_MODULES" are registered?
>
> Try following command:
>
> a2enmod dav
> &
> a2enmod dav_svn
>
> Greetz
>

No luck , i think I have done the same by

LoadModule dav_svn_module /usr/lib/apache2/mod_dav_svn.so
LoadModule aut_svn_module /usr/lib/apache2/mod_aut_svn.so

>
>
> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: J. Bakshi [mailto:joydeep_at_infoservices.in]
> Gesendet: Montag, 5. Oktober 2009 11:23
> An: Clausen, Arn (IT/I4Z)
> Cc: Bogdan Cristea; Subversion Users
> Betreff: Re: mod_dav_svn support in suse 11 ?
>
> Clausen, Arn (IT/I4Z) wrote:
>
>> Try the "subversion-server" package from yast...
>>
>>
>
> Thanks for the hint. the package is already installed but after getting your response I search the package and find the modules installed some other location as
>
> ``````````````````
> rpm -qal subversion-server
> /etc/apache2/conf.d
> /etc/apache2/conf.d/subversion.conf
> /usr/lib/apache2
> /usr/lib/apache2/mod_authz_svn.so
> /usr/lib/apache2/mod_dav_svn.so
> ``````````````````````````
>
> But now I get
>
> ````````````````
> httpd2-prefork: Syntax error on line 205 of /etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
> Syntax error on line 1 of /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/svn.conf: Cannot load /usr/lib/apache2/mod_dav_svn.so into server:
> /usr/lib/apache2/mod_dav_svn.so: undefined symbol: dav_register_provider `````````````````````
>
>
>
>> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
>> Von: Bogdan Cristea [mailto:cristeab_at_gmail.com]
>> Gesendet: Montag, 5. Oktober 2009 09:34
>> An: J. Bakshi
>> Cc: Subversion Users
>> Betreff: Re: mod_dav_svn support in suse 11 ?
>>
>> On Monday 05 October 2009 10:29:51 you wrote:
>>
>>
>>> Dear list,
>>>
>>> My running svn repo has the following config in apache in
>>> clarkconnect Linux gateway server
>>>
>>> ```````````````````````````````
>>> LoadModule dav_svn_module /usr/lib/apache2-prefork/mod_dav_svn.so
>>> LoadModule aut_svn_module /usr/lib/apache2-prefork/mod_aut_svn.so
>>>
>>>
>>> <Location /repos>
>>>
>>> SSLRequireSSL
>>> DAV svn
>>>
>>> AuthType Basic
>>> AuthName "Authorization Realm"
>>> AuthUserFile /home/SVN/PASSWD
>>> Require valid-user
>>> SVNParentPath /home/SVN
>>>
>>>
>>> #### Limit write permission to list of valid users.
>>> <LimitExcept GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
>>> AuthType Basic
>>> AuthName "Authorization Realm"
>>> AuthUserFile /home/SVN/PASSWD
>>> Require valid-user
>>>
>>> </LimitExcept>
>>> </Location>
>>> ``````````````
>>>
>>> Now I like to do the same in opensuse 11 server. But there is no
>>> mod_dav_svn. Should I manuall install that module from rpm search
>>> site ( though not find tet ) or opensuse-11 already have some module
>>> which can support the dav-svn ? in that case what would be the config ?
>>>
>>> Kindly enlighten me.
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> ------------------------------------------------------
>>> http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=1065&dsMessa
>>> g
>>> eId=2
>>> 403468
>>>
>>> To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail:
>>> [users-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org].
>>>
>>>
>>>
>> Their software search server (http://software.opensuse.org/search) provides binary builds for latest svn version. Perhaps you need to activate that module from yast.
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------
>> http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=1065&dsMessag
>> eId=2403470
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org].
>> **********************************************************************
>> ********* Diese eMail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich
>> geschuetzte Informationen.
>> Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail irrtuemlich
>> erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
>> Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist
>> nicht gestattet.
>>
>> This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
>> If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in
>> error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
>> Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
>> in this email is strictly forbidden.
>> **********************************************************************
>> *********
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------
>> http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=1065&dsMessag
>> eId=2403473
>>
>> To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org].
>>
>>
>>
>
> *******************************************************************************
> Diese eMail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen.
> Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese eMail irrtuemlich erhalten
> haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail.
> Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht
> gestattet.
>
> This email may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
> If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this email
> in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.
> Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
> in this email is strictly forbidden.
> *******************************************************************************
>

------------------------------------------------------
http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=1065&dsMessageId=2403502

To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org].
Received on 2009-10-05 11:52:00 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.