[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

RE: Re: Apache Error after upgrading from 1.4.3 to 1.5.7

From: Matt <mattr_at_channeladvisor.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 10:51:07 -0700 (PDT)

Ah, cool. Thanks, I see now. I noticed another problem, I was using the wrong parameters to configure the build. It should be --with-apr= and --with-apr-util=

I don't know why I didn't think of this earlier but what I did was point the latest install 1.6.5 to the apr and apr-util within my working 1.4.3 install. That fixed my problem and its working now.

Thanks a lot guys.



To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org].
Received on 2009-09-03 19:52:07 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.