[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: Re: Apache Error after upgrading from 1.4.3 to 1.5.7

From: Chris Shelton <cshelton_at_shelton-family.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 16:28:15 -0400


On Wed, Sep 2, 2009 at 2:15 PM, Matt<mattr_at_channeladvisor.com> wrote:
> So, I'm confused.  I went back and tried pointing apr-config and apu-config with all the instances I found on my machine, such as:
> ./configure --with-apr-config=/usr/bin/apr-config --with-apu-config=/usr/bin/apu-config
> In every case I got the same results.  Even if I remove the svn modules from the httpd.config apache throws the same exception.  Going back in building svn 1.4.3 and it works.  Is there a way to see what version of apr apache is running?

I would suggest something along the lines of this:

cshelton_at_batboy ~ $ ldd /usr/sbin/apache2
        linux-gate.so.1 => (0xffffe000)
        libm.so.6 => /lib/tls/libm.so.6 (0xb7f0c000)
        libpcre.so.0 => /usr/lib/libpcre.so.0 (0xb7edc000)
        libz.so.1 => /lib/libz.so.1 (0xb7eca000)
        libbz2.so.1 => /lib/libbz2.so.1 (0xb7eb9000)
        libaprutil-1.so.0 => /usr/lib/libaprutil-1.so.0 (0xb7e9a000)
        libdb-4.5.so => /usr/lib/libdb-4.5.so (0xb7d88000)
        libgdbm.so.3 => /usr/lib/libgdbm.so.3 (0xb7d82000)
        libexpat.so.1 => /usr/lib/libexpat.so.1 (0xb7d64000)
        libapr-1.so.0 => /usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0 (0xb7d3e000)
        libuuid.so.1 => /lib/libuuid.so.1 (0xb7d39000)
        librt.so.1 => /lib/tls/librt.so.1 (0xb7d2f000)
        libcrypt.so.1 => /lib/libcrypt.so.1 (0xb7d01000)
        libpthread.so.0 => /lib/tls/libpthread.so.0 (0xb7ceb000)
        libdl.so.2 => /lib/libdl.so.2 (0xb7ce7000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/tls/libc.so.6 (0xb7bc6000)
        /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xb7f3d000)


cshelton_at_batboy ~ $ file /usr/lib/libaprutil-1.so.0
/usr/lib/libaprutil-1.so.0: symbolic link to `libaprutil-1.so.0.3.9'

cshelton_at_batboy ~ $ file /usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0
/usr/lib/libapr-1.so.0: symbolic link to `libapr-1.so.0.3.8'

My system is running apr-util version 1.3.9 and apr version 1.3.8.
The apache httpd is a recent 2.2 version.



To unsubscribe from this discussion, e-mail: [users-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org].
Received on 2009-09-02 22:29:17 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.