[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Merge no longer working after 1.5 upgrade - Repost

From: Ryan Sakry <rsakry_at_rite.us>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:55:14 -0500

Sorry for the repost, I guess I just don't have the hang of this mailing
list. When I tried to email users_at_subversion.tigris.org to update a thread
I started, I have not seen it appear after 12 + hours, hence the repost.
But alas I digress.



Sorry for any miscommunication. I am indeed using Visual Studio and
TortoiseSVN on a Windows XP machine. My server what is running Gentoo
Linux. Two separate boxes.


I decided to leave the server running 1.5 for now, and configuring svn over
ssh was actually my next step.


From svn command line I get:


C:\Documents and Settings\rsakry\My Documents\Visual Studio
2005\Projects\Internal Projects\SDK Temp>svn merge
/3.0/Branch/1> Applications/RITE Developer SDK/3.0/Branch/1" --reintegrate

svn: Malformed URL for repository


Yes the repository was upgraded. I followed the directions to a letter.
Before upgrading I was getting a different error about mergeinfo.



Thank you,


Ryan Sakry

Program Manager


 <mailto:rsakry_at_rite.us> rsakry_at_rite.us

 <http://www.rite.us/> http://www.rite.us

320-230-2282 ext. 4002 (Office)

320-230-1796 (Fax)


Received on 2008-07-16 21:33:17 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.