[svn.haxx.se] · SVN Dev · SVN Users · SVN Org · TSVN Dev · TSVN Users · Subclipse Dev · Subclipse Users · this month's index

Re: svn bug report

From: Ryan Schmidt <subversion-2008b_at_ryandesign.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:13:36 -0500

On Jun 26, 2008, at 00:19, <leyperfume_at_163.com> <leyperfume_at_163.com>

> SVN Server£º version 1.4.4 (r25188) compiled Aug 10 2007£¬09:57:39
> SVN Client: version 1.4.2 (r22196) compiled Nov 5 2006, 13:12:27
> At the client ,My working copy is trunk and there is nothing been
> modify.
> I merged a branche to the working copy , then check in to trunk.
> But after checked in , I found that one file on the client working
> copy is different with trunk seen trough svn server,and the file on
> working copy is wrong.
> At the client ,I execute svn st /svn info... all infomation is
> right. Finally I removd the fold which include the wrong file ,then
> execute svn up,and then the file is correct.

It's going to be hard for anyone here to do anything with a report
like this, unless you can provide a precise set of steps that begin
with "svnadmin create" and end with the problem occurring.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe_at_subversion.tigris.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help_at_subversion.tigris.org
Received on 2008-06-26 20:22:13 CEST

This is an archived mail posted to the Subversion Users mailing list.

This site is subject to the Apache Privacy Policy and the Apache Public Forum Archive Policy.